~This blog is for all fashion and art lovers out there...Enjoy viewing my blog!.~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nail Art Fashion

Nail art is a creative activity that draws pictures or designs fingernails. It a type of art. These days fingernails and toenails are seen by some as important points of beauty.
Also, it is a type of fashion activity, related to manicuring. There are commercial shops ('nail bars') where nails are worked on to make them attractive. 

 
Nail art seems to be catching on in fashion lately. I see hand and foot salon adding nail art to their list of services. I can understand why women love having their nails done and consequently, adding some art into it and not just plain colors. It is another way of expressing oneself and standing out of the crowd.

We often consider our nails as just a simple part of our hands and feet. But with nail art becoming popular among the middle class, it's changing everyone's perspective and ordinary people are beginning to appreciate the artistic beauty of creative nail arts and I'm one of the people that appreciate and loves nail arts.

Fingernails Art Designs:


Executive nail art
The Executive nail art design in love style

White Florals on a black tablet

Golden flower 3d nail art design

Creative white circles on a Blue grade

Disco ball mirror pieces amethyst nail art design

Sunflower nail art



Christmas nail design

Bangkok nail art



Tag nail design







Toenails Art Designs:


Peppermint candies on toe nail design

Red bug nail design

3D beautiful colors and flower toe nail art design

Black toe nail 

Painted red daisy toe nail design

17 comments:

  1. feet nail is better to be short

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I agree too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whateverrr...:).....I really love it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha u lame hoes!!!! ur feet r ugly as fuk !!! u sud check that fungus on ur foot !!!! hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE PICS LOVE IT I WILL GET THE
    BUTTERFLY ON MY TOES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to learn how to make flowers. My nails are so short. I can't draw properly. :(

    Please visit my blog. I also do some nail arts.
    http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. feet nail is better to be short

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful .. i like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am definitely trying this out next time I do my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your posting is very much interesting, I'm gladful to get your blog posting...... I have an idea for the best makeup art. I'm excited to share my knowledge !!!!!!!!!
    Nail studio near me

    ReplyDelete