~This blog is for all fashion and art lovers out there...Enjoy viewing my blog!.~

Monday, May 30, 2011

Fashion Photography

Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Elle. Over time, fashion photography has developed its own aesthetic in which the clothes and fashions are enhanced by the presence of exotic locations or accessories.


























7 comments:

  1. Can I place your link on my website?

    europemodels.com

    Send me en email to let me know pls. Thnx.
    info@europemodels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog

    i checked the blog every day. it will seem like part of my day is missing now

    but thank you for making the blog. it was always such a good read.

    Thank you, for making this blog

    it will definately be missed.


    Glamour Modeling

    Telugu Movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! Thank you for always checking out my blog and will try to update it once in awhile. Until soon :)

      Delete
  3. I know this might seem odd, but you wouldn't by any chance know a girl by the name Dayanna Daniels would you? Was on a photoshoot in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2011? If you do please send me an email at gbemery@yahoo.com or just reply here. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm sorry but i don't know her :(

      Delete
    2. :( Thank you anyways

      Delete